and Round of Speakers Just Announced
Phocuswright Europe 2018 is on a roll. On 15 – 17 May 2018, the global travel industry will once again meet in Amsterdam, Netherlands, to discuss the hottest trends impacting the global travel landscape in Europe and beyond.
Phocuswright Europe combines unique networking opportunities, fresh inspiration and valuable expertise for industry insiders. Our lineup of top thought leaders interviewed by Phocuswright analysts is unrivaled.
Hot topics include:
- (Not) Alternative Lodging (Anymore): Private accommodation has always been a part of the European leisure landscape. See what happens when Airbnb and other rivals get more established and challenge the status quo.
- Direct Connect: The Battle of Relevance: Lufthansa and IAG Group are pushing forward their GDS surcharges while NDC is getting to be a real standard. Who benefits? And who pays the bill?
- Tour Operators: A Question of Uniqueness: There is a strong wind blowing in the European tour operator market, as suppliers push back and legislation keeps coming. How to stay the course amid the noise? Explore the new business models and challenges of an
industry in flux.
- The New Hotel Power: Hospitality distribution is becoming even more complex. Which new hotel brands are trying to steal the show?
- Real New Activities: Airbnb, Google, Expedia – almost everyone is pushing tours and activities now. Take a deep dive into the in-destination sector.
- The Ultimate
Tech Talk: Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Chats and Bots: See and understand the next level of technological innovation.
- Get Inspired by
Asia: Our sister brand, Web In Travel (WIT), takes over for key sessions focused on the global impact of APAC's hottest companies and new technologies.
- Battleground /
Startups: More information about the Phocuswright Innovation Platform coming soon.
Get a Jump on Sponsorships and Exhibits
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are available to get your brand in front of the audience – but don't delay as inventory is limited.
View the growing speaker lineup HERE.