The Young Leaders Summit Eligibility
- Current employee in travel, tourism and hospitality
- 35 years of age or younger on December 31, 2018
- Fast-track executive management position or on a clear path to management
- Sponsored by their company to apply
- Paid registration to Phocuswright Europe
- Applications will be accepted through 30 March for the 2018 Phocuswright Europe
- A maximum of 35 applicants will be selected to participate
- Welcome event for alumni and new Young Leaders Summit members before Phocuswright Europe begins
- Exclusive Town Hall event moderated by Phocuswright and designed to be completely interactive and collaborative
- Exclusive session featuring Phocuswright analysts and The Young Leaders Summit guest speakers who will share experiences of climbing the corporate ladder
- After-hours cocktail receptions with Young Leaders Summit alumni
The Fine Print
A ticket to Phocuswright Europe is required for all applicants, to be paid by the sponsoring company at the prevailing price. If you are already registered for the conference, you are still eligible to apply to be a member of The Young Leaders Summit.
The tenure of the 2018 class will begin on 15 May 2018 and continue for one year, concluding on the first day of Phocuswright Europe 2019, when a new class will convene.
Back to The Young Leaders Summit main page.